100 Miles in
100 Days for
Just a mile a day!
Virtually Travel the Fonta Flora State Trail
Memorial Day to Labor Day – Do any activity to that moves you forward – walk, hike, bike, skate, paddle, skip, swim
$100 Donation – Participants will get a t-shirt, bragging rights, membership and decal (if not already a member), mileage log chart. Extra t-shirts for family members – add $10 to donation for each shirt
Fonta Flora State Trail will be 100 miles when completed. Since we do not have 100 miles of trail right now, get your miles any place you want –trails, walking tracks, your neighborhood, downtown sidewalks, rivers, greenway, lakes, roller skating rinks, you decide!
Your donation to the challenge will help F3ST in our work to get the trail finished in 10 Years!
Dates to Know
- Registration – May 12 – June 25
- Packet Pickup – if registered by 5pm June 25, packets will be ready on July 1.
- Get Miles – weekends of Memorial Day – Labor Day
Post your progress on social media with #F3ST100
- Pictures of where you are and what activity
- Pictures of your feather log
- Pictures of you in your 100 Mile Challenge Shirt
Packet Pick-up (must go to location selected at registration)
- Burke County Travel & Tourism, 110 E Meeting St, Morganton, NC 28655
- McDowell Chamber of Commerce, 1170 W Tate St, Marion, NC 28752
- McDowell County Tourism Authority, 91 South Catawba Avenue, Old Fort, NC 28762
- Black Mountain Swannanoa Chamber, 201 E State St, Black Mountain, NC 28711
- Asheville YMCA, 30 Woodfin St, Asheville, NC 28801